Are you passionate about disability and aged care?
We invest significant time to find and develop the right people - brilliant clinicians that are focused on client outcomes and expect high quality service. Our people are passionate about innovation and going the extra mile to making a difference in people's lives.
Fundamental to our team is a genuine empathy and desire to support and enhance the quality of life of our clients and the community. Some of the benefits of being part of our team:
- Working for a progressive company who believes in work flexibility and providing high standards of care
- Varied caseload with lots of clinical opportunities
- Individualised professional development plans that support areas of clinical practice
- Comprehensive induction, ongoing training, supervision and mentoring
- Full administration and IT support
- Competitive salary packages matched to your experience
- Graduate Program
Recovery Station has supported the development of a significant number of new graduate clinicians over the past 10 years. Graduates gain comprehensive support to build on their theoretical foundation. This encompasses in-depth induction, infield supervised practice, on-going clinical supervision and mentoring, weekly case conference, monthly in-services and external training. A comprehensive quality assurance program also supports continuous improvement.
Disability & Aged Care Services
Avail. Sydney - Full time, Part time or Contract
Senior Occupational Therapist
Sydney and Toronto – Avail. Full time
Volunteer Management, Training and Program Support - Veteran Health Initiatives
Community Support Adviser – RSL Day Clubs, volunteer and social support
Sydney – Avail. Full time, Part time or Contract
Please contact us for more info