Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats and works to prevent disease and disability through physical means. Our physiotherapists are experts in movement and function, working with you to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of aging or life-changing events.
Physiotherapy can help you recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness and increase mobility. Our team of physiotherapist’s can help you to prevent further injury by listening to your needs and working with you to plan the most appropriate treatment for your condition, including setting goals and treatment outcomes.
We will work with you to achieve your goals;
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Airway clearance techniques and breathing exercising
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Reconditioning and physiotherapy supervised gym sessions
- Rehabilitation following injury or onset of condition
- Aquatic therapy classes and programs
- Assistance with the use and selection of aids, splints, wheelchairs and walking sticks